Jai Kisan Loading & Unloading Services
Feeling a little DIY? If you plan on renting a truck or trailer and driving it yourself, you can still leave the heavy lifting to Little Guys Movers. We put the same care and expertise into loading or unloading your rental as we do with all of our moves. Fill out a free quote form and let us know how we can help you!
Our crew even has a few tips to make your rental and moving process go as smoothly as possible:
Preparation & Loading
- Like you would any service provider, get quotes from a few different rental truck companies. You could be pleasantly surprised and save a little money!
- If you’re not sure what size truck you’ll need, just ask your Little Guys salesperson and we’ll help you calculate how to accommodate all your belongings safely. We do this every day, after all!
- Be sure to rent your truck or trailer well in advance, especially during the busy summer months, and have it on site before your movers are scheduled to begin loading. It’s also essential that you purchase or rent moving pads to protect your items. We can help you figure out how many you need, just ask your Little Guys salesperson.
- Check your insurance policies to make sure your rental vehicle is covered. If it’s not included in your auto policy, purchase coverage from your rental provider.
- If Little Guys are not loading your items into the truck, be sure whoever handles this part of the process uses moving pads to protect every item and straps everything in safely.
- When calculating your arrival, allow for more time than you would a regular vehicle. Be sure to have your keys to the new place before Little Guys are scheduled to start unloading.